Forms, Flyers and Posters

Are you a Parent or Caregiver?

If yes, then you will need to get your child’s school to submit an application on your behalf.

But first…

Have you been to our website to see if you are eligible under our criteria?

Please use the link below to see if you are eligible under our criteria.

If you believe you are eligible, please print the required Consent Form for disclosure of student personal information.

Provide all required information ONLY for the cause you are applying for funding under.

Sign this form and take to your child’s school so they can submit it on your behalf.