How will my donation be used?
This is a very good question and we are glad that you have asked.
We aim to help students facing hardship, disability, chronic illness, and rural and remote issues get to school sporting events at district, regional, state and national level. Here are some examples of the way that your donation is making a difference:
Making Life Easier – eg.
- Companion dogs for children with severe anxiety and depression
- Guide runners for blind athletes
- Prosthetic limbs for disabled athletes
- Psychologists for athletes suffering severe nerves and other participation management issues
- Carers to travel to events
- Physiotherapists for athletes especially those with special needs, such as Cerebral Palsy
- Specialised Coaches and Personal Trainers